Price : 45 USD/01 - Book it now
Included : Bicycle, All Street Food, Drink and English Speaking Tour Guide
Show up at the departure meeting point 15 minutes before your booking departed time to have a talking with our tour guide about your food eating and geting welcome happy water and make friend with other travelers
The names and meanings of different local foods
How to pronounce the names
The main ingredients
What they taste like
How they should be eaten
When they should be eaten
Discovery hiddent Hoi An streets
Hightlight & Activities
- Explore the amazing Hoi An Street Food Scene with passionate local tour guides!
- Try a variety of local specialties like,Vietnamese Spring Rolls, Egg Coffee, Chicken Rince Hoi an, White Rose, Banh My and other Hoi An Street Foods
- Tours run daily come rain or shine, choose between morning, afternoon or evening.
- Must-Do Experience in Hoi An for Food Lovers. TripAdvisor Best Seller!
Great food is what this adventure is all about and we hope you go away feeling you've experienced a true taste of Hoi An. This tour introduces you to specially selected signature dishes of Hoi An. The route features quiet alleyways, countryside pathways and some of historic Hoi An's picturesque maze of quiet narrow streets. Eco-friendly, safe and the best way to truly immerse yourself in Hoi An, Cycling at night is something you'll treasure, along with the street food in Hoi an ancient town
Fing hidden street and enjoy Hoi An street food by Cycling
Duration: ( 03 - 4 hours ) - Departure time at : 11h30 amto 2h30 pm & 16h30 to 19h30
Meeting Point: Hoi An Street Food Tour Office located at 197 Nguyen Duy Hieu Street ( Inside Bun Cha Ta in Hoi An )
Number of People: Max. 12.
Meet at the meeting point at Bun Cha ta to have a talk with our tour guide and taste Vietnamese Traditional Spring rolls and Egg Coffee after that start your riding journey with Hoi An Street Food Tour
- Ride through quiet alleyways, pathways, and selected streets and feel mindful of bikes in Hoi An
- Discover some of the traditional street foods in Hoi An including Banh Mi Queen of Madam Khanh, Cao Lau (a regional Vietnamese noodle dish in Hoi An), Banh Xeo (sizzling rice pancake delicacy), and French Cheese
- Experience dinner with Hoi An BBQ outdoors at an Authentic Vietnamese Restaurant
What kind of food will you eat on our tour.
The local specialty of , Vietnamese Traditional Spring Rolls , Cao Lau (Hoi An style pork noodle soup), Vietnamese Egg coffee, Vietnamese breads, fish cake noodle.
Price : 45 USD/01 Person -
Included:Bicycle, all street food,Vietnamese Happ Water, drink and Englisg Tour Guide