Price : 48 USD/01 - Book it now
Included : Motorbike with Experience driver, All Street Food, Drink and English Speaking Tour Guide
Most Tourists’s knowledge of Hoi An city is limited to its magical Ancient Town, but many are not aware that Hoi An is also famous for its street food cuisine.
During this fun-filled evening adventure on two wheels, you will discover hidden Hoi An Ancient roads that lead to some of the best spots you can get your hands on delicious dishes that are unique to this part of the country.
Gazing ancient streets on the back of motorbikes
The names and meanings of different local foods
How to pronounce the names
The main ingredients
What they taste like
How they should be eaten
When they should be eaten
Hightlight & Activities
- Explore the amazing Hoi An Street Food Scene with passionate local tour guides!
- Try a variety of local specialties like,Vietnamese Spring Rolls, Egg Coffee, Chicken Rince Hoi an, White Rose, Banh My and other Hoi An Street Foods
- Tours run daily come rain or shine, choose between morning, afternoon or evening.
- Must-Do Experience in Hoi An for Food Lovers. TripAdvisor Best Seller!
Awesome street food is what this adventure is all about and we hope you go away feeling you've experienced a true taste of Hoi An. Our tour introduces you to specially selected signature dishes of Hoi An. The route features quiet alleyways, countryside pathways and some of historic Hoi An's picturesque maze of quiet narrow streets. Eco-friendly, safe and the best way to truly immerse yourself in Hoi An, biking at night is something you'll treasure, along with the food!
Hoi An Back Street Food Tour
Duration:03hours & 03 tours on Everyday at 8h00 AM, 11h30 and 18h30
Meeting Point: Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An Ancient Town. Outside , please show up at 197 Nguyen Duy Hieu Street 10 minutes before your booking time to meet our tour guide and start at this place.
Number of People: Max. 12.
- Taste Vietnamese traditional Spring Rolls ,Vietnamese Egg Coffeee & Happy Water
- Start your riding journey with Hoi An Street Food Tours's drivers and tour guide
- Ride through quiet alleyways, pathways, and selected streets and feel mindful of bikes in Hoi An
- Discover some of the traditional street foods in Hoi An including Banh Mi Queen of Madam Khanh, Cao Lau (a regional Vietnamese noodle dish in Hoi An), Banh Xeo (sizzling rice pancake delicacy), and French Cheese
- Experience dinner with Hoi An BBQ outdoors at an Authentic Vietnamese Restaurant
The local specialty of , Vietnamese Traditional Spring Rolls , Cao Lau (Hoi An style pork noodle soup), Vietnamese Egg coffee, Vietnamese breads, fish cake noodle.
Price : 45 USD/01 Person -
What’s Included on Hoi An Back Street Food Tour ?
- Motorbikes with experience drivers
- English speaking tour guide.
- All Street food,Vietnamese Happy Water, drink and Egg Coffee
- One bottle of water.
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Vietnamese Egg Coffee
- Happy Water ( Vietnamese Rice Wine whisky )